Upcoming Shows

Exhibitions:

Pape & Danforth Public Library - July 2012

Art For All Canada (AFAC) (Toronto)

Art Around the Market - Sat. June 23 & Sat. July 28 2012, 9am - 5pm, Toronto (in Berczy Park, east of Scott, west of the Flatiron Building, between Front & Wellington)

Colour & Form Society (juried)

Biennial Open Group Exhibition @ (The Papermill Gallery, Todmorden Creative Centre, Toronto) - May 15 - June 18, 2012


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

506

24" x 30"

Oil on canvas

($1,200)




This is from a series of Toronto by night works that is interpreted by people in many ways. My partner and I always have fun asking people what the colours remind them of. What do you see?

3 comments:

  1. A streetcar! I was at the BuskerBall on Tuesday night, and I am now the proud owner of the Blue Room. I can't wait to get it up on the wall this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda!

    Nice to hear Blue Room has a new home! I didn't even know how the auction went, I was so busy. Did you pay a fortune, or get away with the shirt still on your back? :-)

    Cheers,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well David,

    I would have paid more, but ultimately I wasn't outbid! I haven't framed it yet, still debating where I'm going to hang it, so for now it is leaning on the top of my buffet in the dining room. It will have a permanent home soon!

    ReplyDelete